PINNACLE HORSE FLOATS – FINANCE OPTIONS
Compare Lenders – Loans – Rates
Pinnacle Horse Floats are an accredited partner to iCREDIT Horse Float Finance.
We help Australian’s compare and choose low cost loans for Pinnacle horse floats, gooseneck trailers, stock trailers, toy haulers and more.
Whether you’re looking for a new or used Pinnacle horse float, accessing our panel of Australia’s leading banks and lifestyle finance companies can help you find the very best outcome for your finance needs.
HORSE FLOAT FINANCE BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Whatever your situation, iCREDIT can help you find a horse float loan to suit you, not the banks! Backed by national buying power helps us negotiate better finance than by going to the banks direct.
It’s your choice!
Your dedicated finance consultant can help you find a loan suitable to your budget and lifestyle needs.
Whether your buying your first float or upgrading to a newer Imperial model, our experience in financing horse floats can help give you the confidence on deciding on a loan to suit your needs.
Use our online loan calculator to get a guide on repayments.
- Loan terms from 1 – 7 years
- Fixed rate options
- Flexibility to borrow for additional costs such as on road costs or float insurance.
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your budget and needs.
- Make additional repayments when required.
- Flexibility to repay the horse float loan sooner
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- We take care of your loan process from start to finish and explain the features and benefits of your loan in full prior to signing.
If you haven’t placed an order for your Pinnacle Horse Float just yet, you can obtain a pre-purchase loan.
- A pre-purchase loan gives you the flexibility of customising your horse float to suit and knowing your repayments upfront will help you budget without over committing yourself on the loan repayments.
- Allows you to make a quick decision to purchase without losing the horse float to another buyer.
To obtain a pre-purchase loan, APPLY NOW.