Find Low Cost Finance Options For Your Next Outback Floats and Trailer purchase
Outback Floats and Trailers are an ‘Official Finance Referral Partner’ of iCREDIT, the country’s leading provider of Horse Float finance.
Whether you’re looking to upgrade to a new Outback Float in stock or have placed an order for a custom build, using our panel of Australia’s leading equine lifestyle lenders helps you find the very best outcome for your needs and budget.
HORSE FLOAT FINANCE BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Whatever your situation, iCREDIT can help you find a horse float loan to suit you, not the banks!
Backed by national buying power helps us negotiate better equine finance than by going to the banks yourself.
It’s your choice!
The decision is yours! Your dedicated consultant will compare loans to find a solution tailored to your individual needs, whether it be for business use or personal weekend use. You can have the confidence of having the power of choosing a loan that’s suitable to your needs.
- No Deposit Loans
- Terms from 1 – 7 years
- Personal and Business Options
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your budget and needs.
- Make additional repayments when required.
- Flexibility to repay the horse float loan sooner
Same Day Approvals
- In most circumstances we can obtain same day approvals, giving you the flexibility of taking delivery of your Outback Horse Float sooner or placing an custom build order.
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- We take care of your loan process from start to finish and explain the features and benefits of your loan in full prior to signing.
Get a Quote
If you haven’t placed an order for your Outback Horse Float just yet, you can obtain a pre-purchase loan.
*Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Credit assistance provided by iCREDIT Australian credit licence 499023. ^Comparison rate for Secured Loan is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. **. Interest Rate: 6.95% Comparison Rate: 8.22%