FENTON HILL HORSE FLOATS
Compare your horse float finance options
Find Loans To Suit Your New Fenton Hill Horse Float
Fenton Hill Horse Floats are an accredited partner of iCREDIT.
We help customers with low cost horse float financing. Whether you are purchasing your first horse float or upgrading to a new Fenton Hill 3 horse overnight horse float, we can help you find your best rate finance solution from our panel of lifestyle finance lenders.
HORSE FLOAT FINANCE BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Whatever your situation, iCREDIT can help you find a horse float loan to suit you, not the banks! Backed by national buying power helps us negotiate better finance than by going to the banks direct.
It’s your choice!
Your dedicated finance consultant can help you find a loan suitable to your budget and lifestyle needs. Whether your buying your first float or upgrading to a newer Fenton Hill horse float model, our experience in financing horse floats can help give you the confidence on deciding on a loan.
- Loan terms from 1 – 7 years
- Fixed rate options
- Flexibility to borrow for additional costs such as on road costs or trailer insurance.
Same Day Approvals
- In most circumstances we can obtain same day approvals, giving you the flexibility of taking delivery of your Horse Float or placing an order sooner than later.
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your budget and needs.
- Make additional repayments when required.
- Flexibility to repay the horse float loan sooner
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- We take care of your loan process from start to finish and explain the features and benefits of your loan in full prior to signing.
If you haven’t placed an order for your Fenton Hill Horse Float just yet, you can obtain a pre-purchase loan.
- A pre-purchase loan gives you the flexibility of customising your horse float to suit and knowing your repayments upfront will help you budget without over committing yourself.
- Allows you to make a quick decision to purchase without losing the horse float to another buyer.
*Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Credit assistance provided by iCREDIT Australian credit licence 499023. ^Comparison rate for Secured Loan is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. **. Interest Rate: 6.95% Comparison Rate: 8.22%
Fenton Hill Horse Floats Financing is available throughout Victoria including, Clarkefield, Melbourne, Shepparton, Geelong, Tullamarine, NSW including Sydney, Wagga Wagga, Tamworth, Bathurst, Orange