WE CAN HELP YOU COMPARE YOUR HORSE FLOAT LOAN OPTIONS
Compare Your Loan Options For Elite Floats Australia Horse Float
Elite Floats Australia are an ‘Official Finance Referral Partner’ of iCREDIT, the country’s leading provider of Horse Float finance solutions.
Whether you’re looking for a personal use or business use loan, accessing our national panel of Australia’s leading banks and lifestyle finance companies can help you find the very best outcome for your personal circumstances and budget.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
Whatever your situation, iCREDIT can help you find a horse float loan to suit you, not the bank!
We’re backed by national buying power and our experienced loan writers can help you negotiate better horse float finance than by going to the banks yourself.
It’s your choice!
Whatever your situation, your dedicated finance consultant can help you find a loan suitable to your budget and lifestyle needs.
Whether your buying your first float, buying for business use or upgrading to a newer Elite Float model, our experience in equine lifestyle goods can give you the confidence on deciding on a loan suited to your needs and budget.
- No Deposit Horse Float Loans
- Loan terms from 1 – 7 years
- Personal or Business Options
Same Day Approvals
- In most circumstances we can obtain same day approvals, giving you the flexibility of taking delivery of your horse float or placing an order sooner than later.
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your budget and needs.
- Make additional repayments when required.
- Flexibility to repay the horse float loan sooner
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- We take care of your loan process from start to finish and explain the features and benefits of your loan in full prior to signing.
If you haven’t placed an order for your Elite Horse Australia just yet, you can obtain a pre-purchase loan.
- A pre-purchase loan gives you the flexibility of customising your float to suit your lifestyle, and knowing your repayments upfront will help you budget without over committing yourself.
- Allows you to make a quick decision to purchase without losing the horse float to another buyer.
*Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Credit assistance provided by iCREDIT Australian credit licence 499023. ^Comparison rate for Secured Loan is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. **. Interest Rate: 6.95% Comparison Rate: 8.22%