DISCOVERY HORSE FLOATS – FINANCE OPTIONS
Compare Lenders – Loans – Rates
Discovery Floats are a preferred, accredited partner of iCREDIT Horse Float Finance.
We help Australian’s compare and choose low cost loans for their next Discovery horse float
Accessing our panel of Australia’s leading banks and lifestyle finance companies can help you find the very best outcome for your finance needs.
HORSE FLOAT FINANCE BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Whatever your situation, iCREDIT can help you find a horse float loan to suit you, not the banks! Backed by national buying power helps us negotiate better finance than by going to the banks direct.
It’s your choice!
Your dedicated finance consultant can help you find a loan suitable to your budget and lifestyle needs.
Whether your buying your first float or upgrading to a newer Discovery model, our experience in financing horse floats can help give you the confidence on deciding on a loan to suit your needs.
- Loan terms from 1 – 7 years
- Fixed rate options
- Flexibility to borrow for additional costs such as on road costs or float insurance.
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment options to suit your budget and needs.
- Make additional repayments when required.
- Flexibility to repay the horse float loan sooner
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- We take care of your loan process from start to finish and explain the features and benefits of your loan in full prior to signing.
FINANCE CALCULATOR GUIDE
An online loan calculator is an easy way to get an understanding of monthly repayments helping you budget for your horse float purchase.
*Finance subject to approval, including the application of applicable lending criteria. Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and Charges are payable. Credit assistance provided by iCREDIT Australian credit licence 499023. ^Comparison rate for Secured Loan is calculated on a loan amount of $30,000 secured over a term of 5 years based on monthly repayments. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan. **. Interest Rate: 6.95% Comparison Rate: 8.22%