Truck refinancing can help reduce overall business running costs. If your currently repaying a new or used truck loan, refinancing could eventually save you significantly over the loan term. Our commercial finance brokers will discuss with you your truck refinance requirements and can help in sourcing either a chattel mortgage, lease, commercial hire purchase or personal loan that’s suitable to your business needs and structure.
WHY REFINANCE A TRUCK
Repayments or Interest is too high
Perhaps you entered into your truck loan with haste and didn’t take the time to weigh up your financing options. If you think you’re paying too higher repayments or interest on your current truck finance, refinancing may be a good solution for you to help reduce business expenditure and reduce unnecessary interest costs.*
- Truck finance terms from 1 – 5 years
- Various financing options available
- Option for a residual or balloon repayment to reduce overall monthly repayment.
Flexible repayment options
- Choose from monthly or irregular repayment options to suit your business structure, budget and needs.
- Flexibility to finance from older model trucks through to brand new prime movers.
- With interest rates consistently being monitored, we can provide some of the lowest truck refinance interest rates in Australia.
Simple Loan Process
- We understand commercial truck finance and take care of your loan process from start to finish all while explaining the features and benefits of your new truck finance in full prior to signing. This allows you to make an informed decision on what is suitable to your needs and objectives.
- Even if you are in the research phase and want to compare your current truck finance, call us on
1300 350 118 for an obligation free quote.
To help with your truck refinance application, see below items that are generally required.
Apply for your Truck Refinance
iCREDIT truck refinance, pantech, prime mover, flat bed and trailer finance is provided Australia wide including QLD, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns, NSW, Sydney, Coffs Harbour, VIC, Melbourne, Bendigo, SA, Adelaide, WA, Perth, Kalgoorlie, NT, Darwin, Alice Springs, TAS, Hobart, Launceston, ACT, Canberra