FORKLIFT AND WAREHOUSE EQUIPMENT FEATURES
It’s your choice!
Whether buying new or used, gas or electric, lease, rent to own or business finance. Our equipment finance consultants take the time to understand your equipment requirements and will tailor a loan package suitable to your business and budget.
- Forklift Finance terms can vary between 1 – 5 years depending on your budget.
- No deposit forklift finance
- Finance options for new ABN holders to established business
Easy document signing process
- Our mobile finance consultants can come to you or you can sign remotely via email.
- Wondering who to talk to? Your personal finance consultant will take care of your forklift finance application from start to finish and explain the features and benefits in full prior to signing.
- Even if you are in the research phase and want to compare your current equipment finance approval, call us on
1300 350 118 for an obligation free quote.
PRE-PURCHASE FORKLIFT FINANCE
Not ready to buy but want the fund there ‘just in case’
- Pre-purchase forklift finance gives you the flexibility of taking your time to shop around.
- Can give you more power in negotiating a better price.
- Allows you to make an on the spot decision to purchase when ready.
To obtain Pre-purchase forklift finance, you will need to complete the finance application process which will record an enquiry on your credit file. APPLY NOW.
FORKLIFT FINANCE HINTS AND TIPS
To help with your forklift finance application, see below items that are generally required to help gain a quicker answer.
Apply for Forklift Finance
iCREDIT forklift finance and equipment loans are provided Australia wide including QLD, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast, Cairns, NSW, Sydney, Coffs Harbour, VIC, Melbourne, Bendigo, SA, Adelaide, WA, Perth, Kalgoorlie, NT, Darwin, Alice Springs, TAS, Hobart, Launceston, ACT, Canberra