ATVs and 4 Wheel Motorbikes are multi-purpose vehicles that can be used for towing large loads or tearing through dirt and dunes. Over the years, the popularity of sport ATV’s has ebbed and flowed graciously based upon industry trends, supply, and demand. And now there are a lot of companies that have joined the ATV business. And here is the review of a couple of the most famous ATV brands out in the world.
- Yamaha: Yamaha ATV’s, a piece of the overall Yamaha conglomerate, started producing Yamaha ATV’s in 1980, utilizing its cruiser and snowmobile producing aptitude. Yamaha is one of the most reliable and dependable ATV’s on the market. Yamaha’s are well built and also give you the best product for your money! Yamaha produces numerous famous ATV’s, for example, the Yamaha Raptor, Yamaha Wolverine, Yamaha YFZ, Yamaha Grizzly, and Yamaha Rhino ATV.
- Can-Am: Can-Am and its parent company BRP are synonymous with recreational products. The Valcourt, Que. manufacturer produced its first ATV in 1998 and the company always pushing the boundaries with technology. In other words, Can-Am is the Porsche of ATV world!Can-Am has received many positive reviews from the content customers. Their product is well known for longevity and sustainability! Their one of the many popular models is the Can-Am Maverick This ATV is designed for four-wheel drive on the fly, meaning you can manually control whether you are in two-or four-wheel drive. The eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC 976cc engine is one of the most powerful on the market
- Suzuki: We all know about the popularity about the motorbikes of Suzuki! Suzuki ATV also made a huge splash in the ATV world when it introduced the first quad in 1982 and the first high-performance quad in 1985. Suzuki ATV’s remain popular, and some of the best-selling models include the Suzuki QuadSport, Suzuki QuadRacer, and the Suzuki KingQuad.
- Arctic Cat: Arctic Cat has been manufacturing recreational vehicles since 1960 and created its first ATV in 1996. Arctic Cat’s sport ATV is the Arctic Cat 300 DVX. One of the happy customers reviewed this brand with the following quotes, “I have always had Arctic Cat and have never had a problem. I would recommend Arctic Cat to anyone anytime.” The Arctic Cat Wildcat X EPS is one of the most famous ATVs in the world. It’s a bit expensive with the price tag of $18799, but the vehicle has 89% better range of motion over similar ATVs, and has one of the most powerful, 90 HP engines on the market.
- Honda: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese public multinational conglomerate corporation primarily known as a manufacturer of automobiles, aircraft, motorcycles, ATVs and power equipment. And just like their motorcycle section, Honda is excelling with their top notch ATVs too. Honda ATVs include the Foreman, Rancher, Rubicon, Recon and TRX250R. Honda also offers its Pioneer 500, 700, and 1000 UTVs. The Honda Big Red is a renowned model that can carry a payload of 1,000 lbs and can tow up to 1,500 lbs.
- Synergy: Synergy Motorsports located in Australia sells a range of Chinese imported quad bikes through to side by side buggies. All Synergy Off Road Vehicles products are DOTARS approved and carry the internationally approved and certified IS09001: 2000 standards. All vehicles also comply with EPA, EEC and DOT approval requirements. Synergy Off Road Vehicles are the Australian distributor for the models shown on our web site. Over the years we have established a strong relationship with the Australian consumer and developed a national dealer network. Synergy Motorsports quad bikes can be a viable alternative for the first time buyer or budget conscious buyer.